News and Announcements
- Is there a simple way to navigate to Parkland's commonly used web-based applications and resources if I am not on the portal? Apr 13, 2017, 4:22 PM CDT
Top Documents of the Week
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013 / 2016 / 2019 for Win) - Resend or Recall an Email Message
- Remote Desktop Connection (Windows 7 / 10) - How to Configure Your Office Computer for a Remote Desktop Connection
- Office 365 (Outlook Mobile App) - Turn "Organize by Thread" Off
- Office 365 (Excel 2016 for Win) - How to Import and Remove Formatting from Text/CSV Files
- Student Email - Login and Account Information
- How to access the H: (Home) drive on a Windows Computer
- Office 365 (Outlook for Mac) - Create a Contact List
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013 / 2016 / 2019 for Win) - Turn On or Off the Message Preview Option
Most Recently Updated Documents
- LinkedIn Learning (for Parkland Employees and Students) - Access and Navigation
- Cobra Learning - Using Zoom in Cobra - UPDATED
- How do I Look Up my Parkland College ID Number?
- ParklandOne - What is my Initial Default Password?
- ParklandOne - What is my Username?
- Web Browsers - How to Clear Your Cache
- Office 365 (Office 2019) - Installing and / or Accessing Online (Windows and Mac)
- Microsoft Office 365 - Introduction, Overview, and Access