News and Announcements
- Is there a simple way to navigate to Parkland's commonly used web-based applications and resources if I am not on the portal? Apr 13, 2017, 3:22 PM CST
Top Documents of the Week
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Resend or Recall an Email Message
- Office 365 (Personal Devices - Windows) - How to Install the Full Client Version
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - How to Forward Contact Group to Others
- Microsoft Office 365 - What Applications are Included?
- How to access the H: (Home) drive on a Windows Computer
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - How Do I Add Additional People to an Existing Meeting?
- Office 365 (Outlook) - Sending Email Messages to Cell Phones (SMS Messaging)
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Outlook Client Training for Windows
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Office 365 (Skype for Business) - Adding Contacts to Groups
- Office 365 (Skype for Business) - How to Create and Delete Groups
- Parkland College - Making Conference Calls
- Everything HelpDesk - How do I Submit a Help Ticket?
- Student Email - Information, Training, and Resources
- WebAdvisor - Online Direct Deposit Paystubs (Pay Advices)
- Parkland College - Dell Laptops For Sale in the Bookstore (Fall 2017)
- Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Set up a Mail Merge with Outlook Contacts