Student Email - Login and Account Information
Okta Multi factor authentication is now REQUIRED for access to your Parkland Office 365 / email account. Prior to accessing email, you MUST first set up your MFA preferences by following the instructions listed here: Okta - Add and Remove MFA Options
- Your student email username is the same for My.Parkland, Cobra Learning, and Wi-Fi.
- In order to access student email, you will first need to create a ParklandOne password - ParklandOne - FAQ . If you have already done so, you will use your ParklandOne password.
Okta MFA process:
- Go through the multi factor authentication process
Select Outlook: (This is only necessary if you went to go.parkland.edu. If you opened via the email icon on my.parkland.edu, this step is not necessary.)
- When your Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook) account opens for the first time, you will need to select your language and time zone. If you are a local resident, you will select "Central Time (US & Canada)".
- Your Parkland email address is your firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Student email accounts can take approximately 1 additional business day to be created and activated after applying.
- RETURNING STUDENTS: If you have not attended Parkland classes for TWO YEARS or more, you must create a new ParklandOne password once you have gotten confirmation from the College that you have been accepted. This will allow your password to sync with Office 365 and email. Please navigate to https://one.parkland.edu, enter your username, and select either Forgot Password (if you forgot what it was) or Change Password (if you remember your old password).
- Email accounts get deactivated after two years of non-enrollment and messages cannot be recovered once the account is deleted. Students will receive an email alert informing them of the pending deactivation 60 days prior to that action being taken.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th