Student Email - Login and Account Information
- Your student email username is the same for My.Parkland, Cobra Learning, and Wi-Fi.
- In order to access student email, you will first need to create a ParklandOne password - ParklandOne - FAQ . If you have already done so, you will use your ParklandOne password.
Select Outlook: (This is only necessary if you went to go.parkland.edu. If you opened via the email icon on my.parkland.edu, this step is not necessary.)
- When your Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook) account opens for the first time, you will need to select your language and time zone. If you are a local resident, you will select "Central Time (US & Canada)".
- Your Parkland email address is your firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Student email accounts can take approximately 1 additional business day to be created and activated after applying. Please see exception below for returning students.
- RETURNING students who have not attended Parkland classes for 365 days will not have their email account re-activated until 1 business day AFTER reapplying OR registering for classes. If you returned to Parkland without having to reapply, your ParklandOne password will not match your student email password if you created it prior to registering for classes. To get your email password to sync, change your ParklandOne password once again at https://one.parkland.edu/ 1 business day after registering for classes.
- If you need immediate access to your financial aid status or any other document and your email account is not yet active, please log into https://my.parkland.edu and then select WebAdvisor for Students in the top left section. You can find all financial aid information by clicking on the Financial Aid link.
- Email accounts remain active as long as classes are being taken and go into deactivated status after 365 days of non-enrollment. My.Parkland accounts are active for life.
- Student Email - Information, Training, and Resources
- My.Parkland - Getting Started / How to Log on / Password Details
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th.