ParklandOne - Forgot Password - How to Reset (if you are already enrolled in Password Station)
1. Navigate to https://one.parkland.edu/.
2. Enter your Parkland username and select I Agree.
3. Select Forgot Password.
4. A 4-digit authorization code will be sent via text message to the mobile phone number you entered upon enrolling in ParklandOne Password Station. Enter this number and click Continue. If your mobile phone number has changed, you will instead need to contact the Tech Service Desk.
5. Keeping in mind the ParklandOne - Password Requirements, enter a new password and enter it again to confirm. Click Continue.
6. If successful, you should see a table with GREEN check marks in the left-most column. This is now your new ParklandOne password and you can can close the window or select Sign Out in the upper-right. If instead you get an error message or see RED "X's" instead of green check marks, it means your password update was NOT successful. Select Continue to try again.