ParklandOne - Forgot Password? - How to Reset It (if you are already enrolled in Password Station)
1. Open up a web browser and enter the URL https://one.parkland.edu/.
2. Enter your Parkland username and select I Agree.
3. Select Forgot Password
4. A 4-digit validation code will be sent via text message to the mobile phone number you provided when you first enrolled in ParklandOne Password Station. Enter this number in the field and click Continue. NOTE: If your mobile phone number changed and was never updated in Password Station, you will need to call the Tech Service Desk at 217-353-3333.
5. Enter your new password twice and click Continue.
6. If successful, you should now see a table with at least one green check mark in the left-most column. Select Continue to complete the password change and you are now done and can close the window or Sign Out in the upper-right. If you instead get an error message or see a red "X" instead of a green check mark, it means your new password was NOT successful. Please note any additional information in the Result column which may explain what went wrong. Select Continue to try again. Do not press the back arrow in your browser as it can cause further issues.