ParklandOne - How to Change Your Password (if you are already enrolled in Password Station)
These instructions assume that you know your current ParklandOne password. If you do not, scroll down to the bottom of this article and select the "ParklandOne - Forgot Password" link instead in the "See Also" section.
1. Open up a web browser and enter the URL https://one.parkland.edu/.
2. Enter your ParklandOne username and click I Agree.
3. You will be presented with the following screen and you will want to select Change Password.
4. You will now see the following prompt. Enter your Old Password, type in your New Password, and then Confirm your New Password by typing it in a second time. Press Continue when you are done. Please note the password requirements at the top of this screen.
4. If successful, you should now see a table with at least one green check mark in the left-most column. Select Continue to complete the password change and you are now done and can close the window or Sign Out in the upper-right. If you get an error message or see a red "X" instead of a green check mark, it means your new password was not successful and you will need to press Continue to try again. Do not press the back arrow in your browser as it can cause further issues.