ParklandOne - Password Requirements
Your new password must meet the following requirements:
1. Passwords must contain characters from at least 3 of the 4 following categories:
a. Upper Case Lettersb. Lower Case Lettersc. Numbersd. Special Characters
2. The password cannot contain any 3 consecutive characters of your name or username. For example, if your name is John Doe and your username is jdoe1, Joh1234! And Jdo1234! would not be acceptable passwords.
3. The minimum length must be 8 characters
4. You may not re-use any of your past 3 passwords
5. You must change your password at least once per year
NOTE: Some words are restricted from use as part of your password. These are parkland, cobra, and password.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th