ParklandOne Password Change - How Does This impact the Outlook Client?
If you are signed into Outlook at the time that you change your ParklandOne password, there are a few things to note. You can avoid these things by closing out of Outlook before or after a password change and signing back in with your new password.
1. You will not be prompted to update your password.
2. At first, you may be able to continue to send and receive messages but after a period of time, this ceases to be the case.
3. At that point, you can draft new messages and click Send, but they will not actually send. When you close out of Outlook, you will be presented with the following message. Select Exit and Send Later. The next time you open Outlook, sign in with your username and new password.
- ParklandOne Password Change - What Are The Effects?
- ParklandOne - How to Change Your Password (if you are already enrolled in Password Station)
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th