Okta - Register Your Account
- Navigate to login.parkland.edu and enter your ParklandOne username and select Next.
2. Enter your ParklandOne password and select Verify.
3. You will be shown a list of Okta factor options. You are required to set up at least one, but it is recommended that you set up more than one so that if you don't have access or if you lose one of them, you will have at least one backup method for authenticating and accessing Parkland systems. Selecting more than one factor does NOT mean that you will have to authenticate through all of the methods each time you sign in. It simply provides you with more options on sign-in.
To make an informed decision regarding which factors you want to select, please reference the following KB article: Okta - Compare the MFA Options. For further instructions on setting up each factor, please select from the following links:
4. Once you have decided on your first factor, you will be brought back to the factor list. Note the Set up optional title at the top. At this point, you can either set up more factors or click the Set up later button at the bottom to complete registration.
5. Once you complete registration, you will be signed in to login.parkland.edu. You can then choose which application or website you would like to navigate to from the options presented.
Note: When you log into a Parkland service, if you have more than one factor set up, Okta will default to the last factor used on that device for that application. If you want to use a different factor, select the Verify with something else link on the password prompt.