wePresent MirrorOp Software Installation (Mac)
A guide for installing wePresent's MirrorOp software on macOS.
The steps in this document are necessary for any student or employee who would like to share their screen on a projector that is configured with a wePresent device.
Note: MirrorOp comes preinstalled on Parkland owned Macs. If you are using a personal computer, please follow these directions to install the software on your Mac.
1. Open up a browser and navigate to https://www.barco.com/en/product/mirrorop.
2. Click Download Now and then select the Download file button next to where it says, "Application for MirrorOp Mac Sender".
3. The disk image file will save to your system wherever your browser is configured to save downloads. The default for most browsers is the Downloads folder.
4. Begin the installation by clicking on the Downloads folder in your dock and selecting the downloaded disk image file.
5. The disk image file will open in a Finder window presenting the software named MirrorOp with an arrow pointing to an Applications folder. Drag and drop MirrorOp to this Applications folder to install it on your computer.
6. Double-click the same Applications folder and find the MirrorOp application you just copied there.
7. From inside the Applications folder, drag and drop the MirrorOp software you just copied to a location in your dock so that you can easily launch it when needed.
8. On the left side of the Finder window where it says Devices, click the eject symbol next to MirrorOp.
9. Click on MirrorOp from within the dock in order to launch the application.
10. Upon launching for the first time, you will be prompted with a message saying that the application was downloaded from the internet and it will confirm that you want to open it (this could differ depending on what version of the macOS you have installed). Select Open.
11. MirrorOp may request permission to use Bluetooth and to access your microphone. Select OK.
12. Please see wePresent User Guide (Mac) for instructions on connecting to the wePresent device and using the MirrorOp software.