Topics Map > BYOD
wePresent Software Installation (Windows) for Students
Your instructor will inform you if they would like for you to install this software for use in the classroom. The steps in this document are necessary for any student wanting to share their screen on a classroom projector that is configured with a wePresent device. Please follow these directions to install the software on your Windows device. You may be presented with UAC prompts asking you if you want to allow the program to make changes to the computer – please answer YES.
1. Open up a browser and browse to http://www.wepresentwifi.com/downloads.html.
2. Select the Windows tab and Click “Download Now”.
3. Save the installer file (mirrorOpPC.msi) to a preferred location – perhaps your desktop.
4. Begin the installation of the software by double-clicking the downloaded file from the location you saved it to.
5. Click Next.
6. Accept the license agreement and click Next.
7. Click Install.
8. Leave the “Launch the program” box checked and click Finish.
9. Find the advance arrow and click through the MirrorOp Start Guide, then click the check mark to exit the guide.
10. Select “Yes” and perform the upgrade to version 184.108.40.206.
11. Click Next.
12. Accept the licensing terms and click Next.
13. Click Install.
14. Leave the “Launch the program” box checked and click Finish.
15. Use the wePresent Student User guide for instructions on connecting to the wePresent device and using the MirrorOp software. wePresent User Guide (Windows) for Students