wePresent Software Installation (Windows)
The steps in this document are necessary for any employee wanting to share their screen on a WePresent equipped conference room or a student wanting to share their screen in a BYOD classroom. Please follow these directions to install the software on your Windows device. You may be presented with UAC prompts asking you if you want to allow the program to make changes to the computer – please answer YES.
1. Open up a browser and browse to https://www.barco.com/en/product/mirrorop.
2. Click “Download Now” and then select the "Download file" button next to where it says, "Installer (.msi) for MirrorOp Windows Sender".
(Please note that the images below may have changed slightly but the instructions still apply.)
3. Save the installer file (mirrorOpPC.msi) to a preferred location – perhaps your desktop.
4. Begin the installation of the software by double-clicking the downloaded file from the location you saved it to.
5. Click Next.
6. Accept the license agreement and click Next.
7. Click Install.
8. Leave the “Launch the program” box checked and click Finish.
15. Use the wePresent User guide for instructions on connecting to the wePresent device and using the MirrorOp software. wePresent User Guide (Windows)