Parkland Wi-Fi (Student Access) - Windows
Description of how students can access the Parkland Wi-Fi on campus.
with ParklandOne credentials are retained for 2 weeks preventing the
need to authenticate on a daily basis as long as the device is active on
Parkland’s Wi-Fi network within the 2 week timeframe. NOTE: Students must have an active Parkland email account in order to sign on to the Parkland Wi-Fi with their ParklandOne credentials. If not, please sign in as a guest: Parkland Wi-Fi - Guest Access
- Traffic on the Parkland SSID is not encrypted (unless you are accessing a secure site via HTTPS).
- Users will be given limited access to Parkland network resources.
1. Connect to the network by left clicking on the wi-fi icon on the taskbar.
2. This will display all of the available wireless connections. Select Parkland and click Connect.
Note: You can select the check box next to Connect Automatically to avoid repeating this step.
3. Open up a web browser (ex: Internet Explorer or FireFox). Your browser should automatically redirect to the Wi-Fi login page.
4. Enter your ParklandOne credentials ParklandOne - FAQ .
5. Logins with ParklandOne credentials are retained for 2 weeks preventing the need to authenticate on a daily basis as long as the device is active on Parkland’s Wi-Fi network within the 2 week timeframe.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th