Cobra Learning - About Attendance
The native Attendance tool in Cobra enables you to create registers that manually track attendance for activities within your organization or course. You can track attendance for any number of activities and customize your registers to suit your needs.
The Attendance tool is flexible and convenient. You define the sessions, attendance thresholds, and applicable users for each register. You can view a summary of the results from one convenient location.
Use the Attendance tool to:
- Create sessions to track attendance.
- Define attendance statuses for your activities.
- Grade user attendance.
- View attendance results.
- Track users that have poor attendance.
NOTE: this attendance tool is different than the custom Attendance Widget. See this KB article for information on the custom attendance widget.
- Cobra Learning - Attendance Registers
- Cobra Learning - Creating and managing attendance registers and sessions
- Cobra Learning - Understanding attendance schemes and statuses
- Cobra Learning - Creating and managing attendance schemes
- Cobra Learning - Setting default attendance schemes
- Cobra Learning - Managing attendance data
- Cobra Learning - Understanding the % Attendance calculation
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th