Cobra Learning - Setting default attendance schemes
Setting default attendance schemes
The System Scheme is initially set as the default attendance scheme for all org units. As you create new schemes, depending on your permissions, you can change the default schemes for your courses as you see fit.
The default scheme automatically inserts as the active selection in the Attendance Scheme drop-down list when creating a new attendance register. If you delete your course’s default scheme then the organization’s default scheme automatically becomes the course’s default scheme.
Set a scheme as the default for your org unit
- Click Attendance Schemes from the tool navigation.
- Click Set beside the Attendance Scheme that you want to set as your default scheme.
Important If you change the default attendance scheme, data from the previous scheme is lost. Ensure that your attendance data is no longer needed, or that there is no existing attendance data, prior to changing the associated attendance scheme.
- Cobra Learning - About Attendance
- Cobra Learning - Creating and managing attendance registers and sessions
- Cobra Learning - Understanding attendance schemes and statuses
- Cobra Learning - Creating and managing attendance schemes
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th