Microsoft Teams - Accessing and Downloading - MacOS
This document provides instructions on how to access Microsoft Teams from a web browser as well as how to download and install the Microsoft Teams Client on a MacOS computer.
- In your browser, navigate to go.parkland.edu and sign in with ParklandOne credentials.
Note: Some browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, don’t support Teams calls and meetings. If you need to utilize Teams for calls and meetings, please use Chrome or Edge, or download the Teams application instead.
2. Click on the Teams icon from the Office 365 Dashboard.
- The web version of Teams should launch and look like the following:
- The desktop application allows for retained sign-in, more integrated notifications, and no browser based limitations. To download the desktop app, please continue with the rest of this article.
- To access the desktop application, click on the Download the desktop app button in the lower left-hand corner of the web browser application.
- After the download completes, run the installer that was downloaded. See below for instructions per browser:
- Google Chrome:
- Click the downloaded application in the lower left hand corner.
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the OK button on the prompt
- Click the Downloads button in the upper right-hand corner, then click the downloaded application.
- Click the Downloads button in the upper right hand corner, then click the downloaded application.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th