Installing Adobe Applications On Your Personal Computer (for Parkland Employees)
1. Navigate to https://account.adobe.com in your browser.
2. Log in using your ParklandOne credentials (you will need your full email address, not just your username).
3. Enter your ParklandOne credentials when prompted to sign into ParklandOne (you will need just your username in the username field, not your full email address).
If you are unable to log in, it means you are not licensed through Parkland to use any of the Adobe apps. If you believe this is an error, contact the Tech Service Desk.
Once logged in, you will see a screen like this with your profile information and details of your Adobe plan through Parkland.
4. Select View all apps and services at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select Access your apps and services at the top right-hand corner of the new window.
6. The next screen will show you all the applications you are licensed to download. If you just have access to Adobe Acrobat Pro at Parkland, that is what you will see here (it will show up as Acrobat DC). Click on the Install button and follow the prompts to install on your computer.
During the installation, you may be required to grant the installer certain permissions to function correctly. This is normal behavior, but it is your responsibility to be aware of what permissions are requested and how you manage them.
7. The first application you install will also install Creative Cloud. This will appear as a cloud icon () in your menu bar if you are on a Mac. If you are on a Windows machine, you may wish to search for Adobe Creative Cloud and pin it to your task bar. This can be used to update current apps and install new ones you may wish to use. It is recommended that you keep all applications updated for security reasons.