Parkland Wi-Fi (Faculty and Staff Access) - Connecting to PCNet - Android
•Intended for use by Parkland employees for both personal devices and Parkland-owned devices.
•Logins with ParklandOne credentials will be stored and retained preventing the need to authenticate on a daily basis.
•Traffic on the PCNet SSID is encrypted. (Note: user must accept the SSL certificate if prompted).
•Personal devices will be given limited access to Parkland network resources.
•Parkland-owned devices will be granted full access to the Parkland network.
•Note: When first connecting to PCNet, additional information must be provided. Enter your ParklandOne username and password when prompted for Identity and Password. Leave all other entries blank or at the default.
Connecting your Android Device:
- Open the Settings app
- Select Wi-Fi
- Select "PCNet"
- In the CA Certificate field, you will need to select, "Don't Validate"
- In the Identity field, enter your ParklandOne username
- Leave the Anonymous Identity field blank
- In the Password field, enter your ParklandOne password
- Select Connect
- Parkland Wi-Fi (Faculty and Staff Access) - Connecting to PCNet
- Parkland Wi-Fi - Wireless Network Options
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th.