Parkland Wi-Fi - Eduroam
Eduroam (education roaming) is a secured Wi-Fi network service that allows students, faculty, and staff to use their home institution's Wi-Fi credentials to access Wi-Fi network services when visiting other Eduroam participating institutions without the need to have a guest account created.
Note: When connecting to Eduroam from an Android device, you will be prompted to supply additional information.
- For the EAP method, select PEAP if it is not listed as the default.
- For Phase 2 authentication, select MSCHAPV2 if it is not listed as the default.
- Enter your full email address for the username/identity.
- Enter your password.
- CA certificate and User certificate should be set to unspecified.
- If prompted, accept the certificate.