Parkland Wi-Fi (Faculty and Staff Access) - Connecting to PCNet - Mac
Intended for use by Parkland employees for both personal devices and Parkland-owned devices.
•Logins with ParklandOne credentials will be stored and retained preventing the need to authenticate on a daily basis.
•Traffic on the PCNet SSID is encrypted. (Note: user must accept the SSL certificate when prompted).
•Personal devices will be given limited access to Parkland network resources.
•Parkland-owned devices will be granted full access to the Parkland network.
•Note: When first connecting to PCNet, additional information must be provided. Enter your ParklandOne username and password when prompted for Identity and Password. If there is a CA Certificate field, you will need to select, "Don't Validate". Leave all other entries blank or at the default.
1. Click the Wi-Fi Symbol. If off, select "Turn Wi-Fi On".
2. Select "PCNet".
3. In the prompt that appears, enter your ParklandOne username and password.
4. Be sure "Remember this network" is
5. Click "Join".
- Parkland Wi-Fi (Faculty and Staff Access) - Connecting to PCNet
- Parkland Wi-Fi - Wireless Network Options
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th