Microsoft Excel - Enable the Developer Tab
Please note: The Excel Developer tab is not accessible in the online version of Excel that is found on https://go.parkland.edu/
To enable and use the Developer tab, you will need to install and access the installed Office365 version of the application. Steps for installing the Office365 suite can be found here
1. Open Excel and create a new blank workbook.
2. Select File in the top left corner to open the side menu.
3. Select Options in the bottom left corner to open the Excel options window.
4. On the left hand side of the Excel options window, select Customize Ribbon.
5. Under the "Customize the Ribbon" section on the right hand side, scroll down, then check the Developer option to enable the Developer tab.
6. Select OK to save this change and apply it. The Developer tab should now appear in any workbook or file you open.
Where can I get help with Microsoft Office 365?
- The Parkland College Tech Service Desk - See contact information in the footer below.
- https://support.office.com/ is a great searchable Microsoft site for all Office 365 related questions.
- The Parkland College KnowledgeBase (KB) has a thorough collection of Office 365 related articles - https://kb.parkland.edu/search.php?q=office+365&cat=0