Wi-Fi - Connect to "Eduroam" (for guests from other institutions)
Guests from other Eduroam affiliated institutions (including UIUC) can sign onto the Parkland Wi-Fi by selecting the "Eduroam" wireless network and signing in with the full email address and password that they use at their home institution. To see a searchable list of participating institutions, please click here https://www.eduroam.us/institutions_list. Parkland employees and students (with active Parkland email accounts) may log in to other Eduroam affiliated locations by entering their full Parkland email address in the username field and their ParklandOne password.
Note: When connecting to Eduroam from an Android device, you will be prompted to supply additional information.
- For the EAP method, select PEAP if it is not listed as the default.
- For Phase 2 authentication, select MSCHAPV2 if it is not listed as the default.
- Enter your full email address for the username/identity.
- Enter your password.
- CA certificate and User certificate should be set to unspecified.
- If prompted, accept the certificate.