Okta - Logging in and Choosing a Factor
This article reviews the sign in process for access to Okta which includes selecting a factor from a drop down list.
Any time you access a service that is secured behind Okta, you will be prompted to sign in. Some services require an additional MFA step to complete the sign in process. If you have multiple factors enrolled, you can select which one you wish to use.
- On the login page, enter your ParklandOne credentials. Note: the service you are trying to connect to is displayed at the top of the screen.
- Upon successful sign in using your ParklandOne password, you may be prompted to satisfy an MFA prompt. If you have multiple factors enrolled, click the drop down button.
- Select the factor you would like to use and click Verify. **Note** Your factor list will look different depending on how many enrolled factors you have. Campus Technologies recommends using the Okta Verify factor.
- After successfully authenticating with the MFA prompt you selected, you should be redirected to the service you were trying to connect to.
- Okta - Add and Remove MFA Options
- Okta - Multifactor Authentication FAQ
- Okta - Compare the MFA Options
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th