Viewing "My Stipends"
Overload contracts for Part Time Faculty and Full Time Faculty are viewable on my.parkland.edu via WebAdvisor. Paper contracts are not issued. Below are the instructions to view your stipends. This page will show both current stipends and provide a history of prior stipends.
1. Open up your browser and navigate to my.parkland.edu.
2. Log in with your ParklandOne username and password.
3. On the left side of the screen, select the WebAdvisor icon.
4. In the listing shown, select WebAdvisor For Employees, then Parkland Employee Information. Finally, select My Stipends.
5. Here is a sample of a screen for an employee that has stipends:
Note: Stipend information will be updated monthly after payable ACO entries are finalized in the Business Office. Generally, these are viewable in the first week of the month that pay will begin.
6. To view leave plan balances (including Banked Time), click on Leave Plan Summary.
Note: Banked hour balances will be updated at the end of each term. Absence hour balances are updated monthly after payable ACO entries are finalized in the Business Office.
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th.