This document provides instructions on how to access Microsoft Teams from a web browser as well as how to download and install the Microsoft Teams Client on a Windows 10 computer.
In your browser, navigate to go.parkland.edu and sign in with your ParklandOne credentials.
Note: Some browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, don’t support Teams calls and meetings. If you need to utilize Teams for calls and meetings, please use Chrome or Edge, or download the Teams application instead.
1. Click on the Teams icon from the Office 365 Dashboard.
2. The web version of Teams should launch and look like the following:
3. The desktop application allows for easier start up (it starts at computer sign in), retained sign-in, no browser based limitations, and more integrated notifications. To download the desktop app, please continue with the rest of this article.
2. After the download completes, run the installer that was downloaded. See below for instructions per browser:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
- Microsoft Edge:
3. Teams should automatically launch, install, and prompt for a username and password. At the prompt, enter the appropriate Parkland email address.
4. At the next prompt, enter your ParklandOne credentials and select Sign in.
5. Teams should then launch and look nearly identical to the web version of Teams.
6. If the Teams application has been closed, launch the Teams application by clicking on start and typing teams. Click on the Microsoft Teams application in the search results to launch.
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th.