This article details the steps for installing and licensing Adobe Creative Cloud applications on computers that you own. In order to install on your personal machine, you must be licensed to use Adobe Creative Cloud applications and/or Adobe Acrobat Pro for work purposes on your office machine. If you are experiencing issues with any of these applications on a Parkland owned computer, please contact the Tech Service Desk.
1. Navigate to https://account.adobe.com in your browser.
2. Log in using your Parkland one credentials (you will need your full email address, not just your username).
If you are unable to log in, it means you are not licensed through Parkland to use any of the Adobe apps. If you believe this is an error, contact the service desk.
3. Once logged in, you will see a screen like this with your profile information and details of your Adobe plan through Parkland.
4. Scroll down and select View and download my apps.
5. The next screen will show you all the applications you are licensed to download. If you just have access to Adobe Acrobat Pro at Parkland, that is what you will see here (it will show up as Acrobat DC). Click on the Download button and follow the prompts to install on your computer.
During the installation, you may be required to grant the installer certain permissions to function correctly. This is normal behavior, but it is your responsibility to be aware what permissions are requested and how you manage them.
6. The first application you install will also install Creative Cloud. This will appear as a cloud icon in your menu bar if you are on a Mac. If you are on a Windows machine, you may wish to search for Adobe Creative Cloud and pin it to your taskbar. This can be used to update current apps and install new ones you may wish to use. It is recommended that you keep all applications updated for security reasons.