Approvals can ONLY be done on UIWeb, not WebAdvisor. You must be assigned the proper security/permissions by Campus Tech in order to access the approval screens.
1. Go to ui.parkland.edu and select Production -OR- select the Datatel Colleague icon on my.parkland.edu.
2. Sign in with your ParklandOne credentials.
3. If you haven't yet set up a password for approving requisitions, you must do this first by entering screen APPW (Approval Password Maintenance) in the Form Search field and press Enter on your keyboard. For more information on creating this password, please see Colleague - Requisition Approval Password Maintenance .
4. To approve requisitions, enter APRN (Approvals Needed) in the Form Search field and press Enter on your keyboard.
5. Enter your ParklandOne username and select OK.
6. Enter the current fiscal year (2019) and select OK.
7. Enter the password that you set up on screen APPW and select OK.
8. You will see a list of requisitions awaiting your approval. You can drill down on the line for more details. To approve, change the No in the Approve column to a Y.
Once you are done approving, select SAVE and UPDATE.