WebTime Entry Approval - Instructions for Alternate Supervisors
1. In my.parkland.edu, click on WebAdvisor, then WebAdvisor for Employees.
2. Next, click on Parkland Employee Information.
3. From the drop down menu, select Supervisor – Time Approval.
NOTE - If you are the PRIMARY SUPERVISOR on any employees, as well as the ALTERNATE SUPERVISOR on other employees, for the next steps you must REMOVE the REVIEW ENTRY Check Mark on the employee records for those you are designated as the PRIMARY SUPERVISOR.
4. Click on the drop down box for “Approve time entries on behalf of” and you will see the other supervisor’s name appear. Select the name of the supervisor you are to make approvals on behalf of for this pay cycle and click SUBMIT.
5. You should now see the employees for that supervisor. Follow the normal process for Supervisor Review and Approval. Detailed instructions can be found at WebTime Entry Approval - Instructions for Supervisors .
Please contact the Payroll Office, at 351-2488, if you have any additional questions or problems.