WebTime Entry Approval - Instructions for Supervisors
1. In my.parkland.edu, click on WebAdvisor, then WebAdvisor for Employees.
2. Next, click on Parkland Employee Information.
3. From the options, select Supervisor – Time Approval.
4. Check the Review Entry box of the time entry you would like to review, and click Submit. If your employee has signed his/her timecard, the Review Entry box will be automatically checked. You may review your employee’s time and leave entry at any time during the pay period.
5. The time entry screen will display a daily summary of your employee’s hours for the pay period.
6. To view the detail of your employee’s in and out times, click the box below the time entry that says “The employee has time in/out data. To review it, check box” and click the Submit button.
7. Details of your employee’s in and out times will display.
8. Approve or reject your employee’s time entry by using the Supervisor Decision drop-down box, add any comments, and click Submit. An email will be automatically sent to your employee letting him/her know you have approved or rejected the time entry.
a. Any comments indicated in the comment box will be automatically emailed to your employee.
b. Once you have approved the time entry, it can be modified only by the Payroll Department.
c. It is you and your employee’s responsibility to ensure time and leave entry is reported accurately according to the law, and that the entry is signed and approved by the due date established by the Payroll Office. Manual checks will not be issued for late timecards.
9. The Confirmation screen will appear. Click the OK button to confirm the time you entered.
Congratulations, your approval for the pay period is complete!
Note: If you are the alternate supervisor, you may approve time on behalf of the designated supervisor. In addition to the steps indicated above, you will need to populate the drop-down box on the Supervisor – Time Approval screen to indicate on behalf of which supervisor for which you are approving time. For detailed instructions, please see WebTime Entry Approval - Instructions for Alternate Supervisors .
Please contact the Payroll Office, at 351-2488, if you have any additional questions or problems.