How to Access Your Tax Information Online (Students)
In order to view your W-2, 1095-C, and 1098-T tax forms, you must consent to receiving a digital version of the form. The process of consenting and viewing is easy and can be done via Self-Service by clicking here or by following the instructions below.
1. On my.parkland.edu, select the WebAdvisor for Students link in the upper left-hand section of the screen (note: WebAdvisor does not support Google Chrome).
2. Under WebAdvisor for Students, click to expand Student Financial Information, and then click View My Tax Information.
3. You will then be redirected to Self-Service.
4. On Self-Service, you can view your Parkland College W-2, 1095-C, and 1098-T forms after you have consented to view them electronically. To do this, click on the tab for the tax form you would like to view and select the top option. Once your consent is given, you will no longer receive a paper copy in the mail. The bottom option allows you to withhold your consent and you will receive a paper copy of the form in the mail and will not be able to view it electronically.
5. Once you have selected to receive your tax form in the electronic format, you can now view the form. The forms are stored by tax year. Click on the preferred tax year in order to access your form.