How to Access Your 1095-C Forms Online
Follow these steps to give consent to access your 1095-C form for Employer Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage online. Once you give consent, you may view 1095-C forms back to tax year 2015 through WebAdvisor/Self-Service. If you have given consent to view the form online, you will no longer receive a mailed copy. Please direct any questions on these forms to the Benefits Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Select Parkland Employee Information.
3. Select View My Tax Information.
4. Select the 1095-C Information tab.
5. Give consent to access 1095-C forms online or withdraw consent.
6. Once consent is given, you will be able to access and print current and prior year 1095-C forms. You will no longer receive a printed 1095-C form mailed to your home address.
7. To change how you receive your 1095-C’s, please select Change Preferences.
8. Hit Save when done.