Office 365 (Web) - Yammer Overview
Yammer is a private social network that helps you get connected to the right people, share information across teams, and organize around projects. Only your coworkers can join, so your communications on Yammer are secure and visible only to people within Parkland College.
2. Select Yammer from the list of applications.
3. You will see an interface that looks like this.
4. You can search for groups in the upper-left. Enter the name of the group in the search field.
5. Select Join Group.
6. You will then see a note indicating that you have joined the group.
7. For some quick tips, take a look at the following table. If you’re looking for more detail, see Work like a network with Yammer.