Self Service Student Finance - Make a Payment
To make a full payment or partial payment against your current account balance:
1. Click on the View Account and Make Payments link in WebAdvisor. You will be directed to the Self Service Make a Payment page.
2. Click on the Student Finance category.
3. You will be taken to the Make a Payment page where you will see your amounts due by term.
Sample payment page:
4. Use the Collapse All button, Expand All button or individual term arrows to control the displayed information.
5. Check or uncheck the Select box to include or exclude the term total from your payment.
6. Enter/edit the amount in the Amount to Pay text box to make a partial payment.
Defaulted amount for full payment:
Edited amount for partial payment:
7. Click on the Choose a Payment Method drop down arrow and select a payment method from the list.
8. Click the Proceed to Payment button to proceed to the Payment Review page.
9. Review the Total Payment Amount and Payment Method. If correct, click the Pay Now button. To start over select Make a Payment from the Student Finance drop down menu.
10. Once you have clicked the Pay Now button you will receive a redirect message.
11. Review the Payment Amount, enter your payment information and click the Continue button or click Cancel to return to Student Finance without making a payment.
You will receive the following message if you cancel your payment:
12. Review and accept terms. Accept terms by clicking “Accept Terms” button.
13. Click Continue after reviewing name, address, phone number, email.
14. Click on the Submit button to finalize payment.
15. If payment is successful, you will see the image below. Then click Continue.
16. Payment acknowledgement page. Click Continue.
17. Sign out of Colleague Self-Service by clicking on the Sign out button in the upper-right corner of your screen.