Topics Map > Microsoft Office 365
Topics Map > Cobra Learning
Cobra Learning - Setting your Notifications for Alternative Mobile Contact Method
This is an alternative method for setting up your mobile device to receive text message notifications from your courses in Cobra Learning. Sometimes, the cellular provider will not allow the text messages to come from an email account.
Make sure that emails coming from @parkland.edu can be received as text messages.
- Under My app settings, select Mail.
- Select Inbox and sweep rules.
- Select the + button to add a new rule.
- Give the rule a name (Cobra notifications)
- Select a condition from the drop down menu: It includes these words > in the senders address [enter email@example.com], click the + sign to add and then click OK.
- Select an action from the drop down menu: Do all of the following > forward, redirect, or send > send a text message to
- Then, a text messaging setup box will appear.
- Select your country or region that your cell phone is registered in.
- Select your mobile carrier from the list provided.
- Select Next.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click OK to finalize rule.
- Select an action from the drop down menu: Do all of the following > forward, redirect, or send > forward to
- Enter your phone number in the format of your mobile carrier (as shown in the list above) and click Save.
- Click OK to finalize the rule.