Topics Map > Wi-Fi
Parkland Wi-Fi (Student Access) - iOS
The "Parkland" SSID is intended for use by Parkland students and guests.
- Logins with ParklandOne credentials are retained for 2 weeks preventing the need to authenticate on a daily basis as long as the device is active on Parkland’s Wi-Fi network within the 2 week timeframe. The previous timeout was 6 hours which required users to login each day.
authorization methods have been added. Guests may now login by using
their Facebook or Google credentials. They will need to connect to the
"Parkland" SSID, and then select the appropriate authentication choice.
Timeout is set to 2 hours. This will reduce the need to create guest
accounts. For more information, please see Parkland Wi-Fi - Guest Access .
- Traffic on the Parkland SSID is not encrypted (unless you are accessing a secure site via HTTPS).
- Users will be given limited access to Parkland network resources.
Connecting your iOS Device:
- Open the Settings app
- Select Wi-Fi
- Select "Parkland"
- Enter your ParklandOne username and password
- Select Join
- When redirected to the Trust information (on the Certificate screen), press Accept or Trust