Wi-Fi - Connect to "Parkland" on Android
- Logins with ParklandOne credentials are retained for 2 weeks preventing the need to authenticate on a daily basis as long as the device is active on Parkland’s Wi-Fi network within the 2 week timeframe. NOTE: Students must have an active Parkland email account in order to sign on to the Parkland Wi-Fi with their ParklandOne credentials. If not, please create a guest account: Parkland Wi-Fi - Create a Guest Account
- Traffic on the "Parkland" wireless network is not encrypted (unless you are accessing a secure site via HTTPS).
- Users will be given limited access to Parkland network resources.
Connecting your Android Device:
- Open the Settings app
- Select Wi-Fi
- Select "Parkland"
- In the CA Certificate field, you will need to select, "Don't Validate," (unless you are on Android 12). For Android 12, please click on the dropdown underneath "CA certificate" and select Use system certificates.
- In the Identity field, enter your ParklandOne username
- Leave the Anonymous Identity field blank
- In the Password field, enter your ParklandOne password
- Select Connect
Note: If it prompts you to enter in the Domain at any point, please enter parkland.edu.