Self Service - Online Direct Deposit Paystubs (Pay Advices)
Login to https://my.parkland.edu. If you are having issues with your username or password, please check out ParklandOne - FAQ .
1. Click on the WebAdvisor icon in the top left section of the screen.
2. Select WebAdvisor for Employees.
3. Select Parkland Employee Information.
4. Select Direct Deposit Pay Advice.
5. You will be routed to your earnings statements in Self Service. Select the correct year from the drop down menu and then click on the date of the statement you would like to view. Note: Online earnings statements only go back to 2016.
6. Once you open the PDF, you will see an electronic version of your earnings statement. Please note: The hours listed for Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Leave, etc. in the Earnings section reflects the time that you were paid for during that month. It does not reflect your current leave balances. To see your current leave balances, select the Leave Plan Summary option in the Parkland Employee Information section of WebAdvisor instead.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th