Student Email - Access, Training, and Resources
- Make sure you know your ParklandOne username and password. ParklandOne - FAQ .
- Okta Multifactor authentication must be set up. Okta - Register Your Account
You will need to log into your email account with your ParklandOne username and password.
- You will then need to go through the Okta MFA process.
- The first time you access your Parkland email, it will prompt you to designate your language and time zone. If you are a local resident, you will select "Central Time (US & Canada)".
Outlook compatibility is typically best with the current or the immediately previous browser version.
- Outlook is also accessible through mobile devices. Office 365 - Installing Parkland Email (Outlook) on a Phone or Mobile Device
- The mailbox quota is 50GB. Individual message size (including attachments) is 25MB.
- For instructions on forwarding your Parkland email account to a personal account , please check out Office 365 (Web) - Forward Your Email to a Personal Account .
- Outlook email defaults to "Conversation" view which groups all related messages sharing the same subject line together. While some users find this feature convenient, others find it difficult to locate and respond to certain emails quickly as it collapses the content within a conversation thread. As a result, some students and faculty have missed important emails related to class content and exams. Users have the option to change this view setting if they wish. Please check out Office 365 (Web) – Disable Conversation View in Outlook .
Student email accounts get deactivated after two years of non-enrollment and messages cannot be recovered once the account is deleted. Students will receive an email alert informing them of the pending deactivation 60 days prior to that action being taken.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th