Cobra Learning - Create a McGraw Hill Connect Link in the Navbar
Create a McGraw Hill Connect Link in the Navbar
- Go to Course Admin -> Navigation & Themes
- Click on your custom navbar.
Note: If you do not have a custom navbar see kb article 47405
- Click on "Add Links" and then “Create Custom Link”.
- Enter a name for the link as you want it to appear to your students.
- Click on the Insert Quicklink button.
- Then click on External Learning Tools -> MHCampus LTI
- Select which window you want the link to open in.
- Give a description and upload an icon (both optional)
- Click Create.
- Click Save and Close.
- Make sure the custom navbar is set as your Active Navbar.