Lynda.com - How do I Access it Once My Account has been Created?
Parkland College now provides employees and students with free access to lynda.com, an online learning resource that offers a wide variety of training in business, software, technology, and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
1. You can either go to connect.parkland.edu/lynda OR click on the lynda.com icon on the my.parkland.edu portal. (Alternatively, if you are already on the lynda.com site, there is a way to access your Parkland account but it is not the recommended method. See the instructions at the bottom of this article.)
2. Enter your ParklandOne username and password.
3. Since lynda.com was synced with ParklandOne on 2/10/16, it will bring up the following screen the first time you access lynda after that date (if you created your account prior to 2/10/16).
4. If you select "I've had an account", please see Document 60541 is unavailable at this time. .
5. If you select "No, I've never had an account", please see Lynda.com - How do I Create a New Account? .
6. The next time you go to to connect.parkland.edu/lynda OR click on the lynda.com icon on the my.parkland.edu portal you will log on with your ParklandOne credentials as instructed in step 2 and it will take you directly in to your lynda.com account.
7. This is your home screen. You are now able to browse the library and select courses that are of interest to you.
Where can I learn more about the features of lynda.com?