Remote Desktop Connection (Windows) - Remotely Control Your Office Computer From On Campus
If you haven't already done so, please see Remote Desktop Connection (Windows) - How to Configure Your Office Computer for a Remote Desktop Connection .
Gather information about your office computer so you can connect to it through Remote Desktop:
- Simultaneously press the Windows key and the Pause Break key on your keyboard.
- Record the Full Computer Name.
- Close the window.
- Go to the Start Menu and search for and run “Remote Desktop Connection”
- In the “Computer” field type the Full Computer name you recorded earlier and press Connect.
- You will be prompted for your credentials. Use your ParklandOne username and password.
- If you receive a message indicating that Remote Desktop cannot find your computer using the name you supplied, please contact the Tech Service Desk at 353-3333.