ParklandOne - Missing Dock Icon on a Macintosh Computer
1. Open your Applications folder and look for “ParklandOne Password Station” or “ParklandOne Password Station.webloc”.
2. Select this file and drag it to the right side of the Dock.
3. Once completed you should see the ParklandOne Password Station icon located in your Dock.
In the event that you do not find “ParklandOne Password Station” or “ParklandOne Password Station.webloc” in your Applications folder, proceed with the following instructions.
1. Open the Self Service application located in your Applications folder. Depending on how you’ve configured your Dock, there might be an icon for it there you can open.
2. Once Self Service is open select “Basic Machine Prep” on the right hand side.
3. Select “Install ParklandOne Password Station.webloc”
4. Once this is installed into the Applications folder return to the beginning of this document to add the icon to your Dock.
- ParklandOne - Installing the Credential Provider on a Macintosh Computer (for Employees)
- ParklandOne - Accessing on a Macintosh Computer
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * email@example.com
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th