Topics Map > Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 (Skype for Business) - Adding Contacts to Groups
This covers how to create contact groups within skype so that users can quickly and easily find who they are looking for. This also covers how to add contacts to these groups.
1. Right Click "OTHER CONTACTS". Click "Create New Group" at the bottom
2. This will create a new group and allow it to be named whatever is desired. The example used creates a group for "Parkland - Campus Technologies". Type the name desired for the group and Press Enter on the Keyboard.
3. To add a contact to these groups, search for someone to add. Click in the "Find someone" field and type a name to add. Results will come up immediately.
4. Right Click on the contact that needs to be added to a group, Click "Add to Contacts Lists", Click the desired contact list that the contact needs added to.
5. The contact should now show up in the selected contact list as shown.