Office 365 (Skype for Business) - Adding Contacts to Groups
This covers how to create contact groups within skype so that users can quickly and easily find who they are looking for. This also covers how to add contacts to these groups.
1. Select the person icon that has a "+" sign next to it. Click Create a New Group.
2. Enter a name for the group and Press Enter on the Keyboard.
3. To add a contact to these groups, search for someone to add. Click in the "Find someone" field and type a name to add. Results will come up immediately.
4. Right Click on the highlighted contact that needs to be added to the group and select Add to Contacts Lists. Select the appropriate group name.
5. The contact should now show up in the selected contact list as shown.
Phone/Virtual Assistance: 217-353-3333 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall/Spring: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th. / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fridays
Summer: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th