Office 365 (Outlook Client for Windows) - Convert an Email Message Into a Calendar Appointment
1. Select and highlight the email message that you would like to convert to an appointment.
2. With your mouse, drag the message over to the Calendar icon in the navigation bar.
3. An appointment window will open.
- Modify the start time in the Start Time box, and modify the end time in the End Time box.
- Enter the appointment location in the Location box.
- Click the Save & Close button in the Actions group on the Appointment tab.
The selected email message is now converted to an appointment on your calendar.