Topics Map > Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Showing Contacts Lists in the Address Book
This document walks you through how to allow your Contact Lists within People to be searchable within the address book when sending an email.
1. Within Outlook 2013, click People at the bottom of the screen.
2. On the left panel, right click on Frequent Contacts (or other desirable contact list ) and click "Properties".
3. At the top of the new window, click "Outlook Address Book".
4. Check the box beside "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book". Click "OK".
Your chosen contact list should now appear in the address book. Refer to the next section for more details.
How to access custom contact lists in the address book when sending an email
1. Open a new message and click on the "To..." button.
2. Under "Address Book", click the drop down menu and click the desired contact list to view its contents.
3. Contacts within the selected contact list will then appear. Click the desired contact and Click the "To ->" button to add them to the To... field. Click "OK" when done.