Office 365 - (Outlook 2011 Mac) - Create an Appointment
In Outlook, an appointment is a calendar item that has a specific start date and end date and a specific start time and end time. If you invite other people to an appointment, it is considered a meeting.
Let's add an appointment to the calendar.
1. On the view switcher, click Calendar.
2. On the Home tab, click Work, and then click Appointment
Tip: To create a new appointment directly from the calendar, double-click the date and time of the appointment on the calendar
3. Type a subject and location for the appointment, and then select a start and end date and start and end time.
Note: To invite others and make the appointment a meeting, on the Appointment tab, click Invite.
4. On the Appointment tab, select how far in advance that you want a reminder and whether the appointment recurs.
5. On the Appointment tab, click Save & Close.
6. Notice that the appointment appears on your calendar on the date and time that you specified.
- To change the date or time for an appointment, drag the appointment to a new location on the calendar. Or double-click the appointment and make the changes that you want.
- To delete an appointment, select the appointment on the calendar, and then press Delete. Or, double-click the appointment, and then on the Appointment tab, click Delete.