Office 365 (Outlook 2011 Mac) - How to Add a Contact from Scratch
This article describes how to add a contact from scratch.
Add a contact from scratch
You can store e-mail addresses, home and work addresses, phone and fax numbers, and other information for your Outlook contacts. Each contact can include information that is important to you, including birthdays, children's names, notes, and more.
1. At the bottom of the navigation pane (navigation pane: The left pane of the Document Connection for Mac window that displays saved locations and files.), click Contacts
2. On the Home tab, click Contact.
3. Enter the person's name and any other information that you want, such as job title, office, department, and company.
4. On the Home tab, click Save & Close.
- To add a photo for the contact, drag a photo from anywhere on your computer onto the photo icon next to the contact's name.
- Your Outlook contacts are shared with other Office for Mac 2011 applications, such as Word. If you make changes to a contact while you are working in another Office application, your changes also appear in Outlook.
- If you have a Microsoft Exchange account, you can share or delegate your contacts folder with other users on the same Exchange server.