Topics Map > Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 (Web) - Redirect Messages to Another Email Account
How to create a Redirect Rule to send all of your email messages to another account outside of the Parkland email system. This is done from the Office 365 Web application.
Create a Redirect Rule
Log on to your email account using the Office 365 Web app. From the Office 365 home page, select the Mail application.
- Click on Office 365 settings and then click Options (the gear icon on the right side of the top Navigation bar).
- Click Inbox rules in the Mail section
- Click the + icon to create a new rule.
- In the New inbox rule window, do the following:
- Name the rule
- Select [Apply to all messages] in the When the message arrives... drop-down list.
- In the Do all of the following drop-down list, highlight Forward, redirect, or send and then click Redirect the message to...
- On the next page, enter the desired email address on the To: line and click OK
- Click Add action
- In the drop-down list, highlight Move, copy, or delete and click Delete the message
- Click OK when finished.
- The details of the rule are now displayed in the Inbox rules page.
The Redirect rule is automatically applied and in use until you turn it off.