Office 365 - Outlook Setup on Windows Phone 8 and 8.1
These instructions are for Windows Phone 8 and 8.1, but will also work on Windows Phone 7. Your Windows device may look different than the images supplied here. Please use the following information as a guide for setting up your device.
1. Tap Settings > Email + Accounts > Add an Account > Exchange. (On Windows Phone 7 tap Outlook instead of Exchange.)
2. Enter your full Parkland email address and ParklandOne password. If you are faculty or staff, your email address will be like firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty and Staff, your email address will be email@example.com.
- Students, your email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You will be notified that the device is looking for your settings.
4. Next, you will be shown what connections were added. Tap Done.
5. Next you will see a list of all your account, including the new one. You may tap on the account name to edit its settings. When you are finished editing, tap the checkmark.
6. Return to your home screen and scroll to the very bottom. There should be a new square for your new email account.