Office 365 (Outlook 2019 Mac) - Compose and Send an E-mail Message / Attach a File
Compose and send an e-mail message.
1. On the Sidebar View Switcher, make sure Mail is selected.
2. On the Home tab, click New Email.
3. In the To: field, begin typing the name of the contact. Possible matches appear.
4. Press RETURN or click the selected address to the To: field.
Tip: To delete a contact from the To box, click the contact name, and then press DELETE.
5. Type in a description of the email in the Subject: field, and type in the message window the message you would like to send.
6. Press Send to send your message.
Attach a file to your email message
Before you send your message, you can attach a file.
1. Select the Attach File button in the message window.
2. A Finder window will display to let you browse to the directory of the file you would like to attach to the
3. Select Send to send your message.
- A copy of each message that you send appears in the Sent Items folder in the folder list.
- To check spelling in the message, on the Options tab, select Spelling.
- To change the default font used in e-mail messages, click Outlook > Preferences. Then, under Personal Settings, click Fonts.
Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. M-Th.