Office 365 (Web) - Adding / Changing Your Profile Photo
1. Log on to Office 365 at https://go.parkland.edu.
2. Click on your name, initials, person icon, or picture in the upper right in order to access My Account options.
3. Click on the circular image on the left side of the popup.
4. Select Upload a new photo.
5. Browse and select the photo that you would like to use.
6. Click Open.
7. Select Apply.
8. Your picture will be displayed in the upper right. It will also populate in the Outlook/Office client if you have that installed.
Outlook can use .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, or .tif photo file formats.
It can take up to 48 hours for the new photo to appear.