Office 365 (Web) - Share your Calendar
Start sharing a calendar by choosing Share at the top of the calendar window.
This article walks the user through the process of sharing a calendar with other people in an organization.
Follow these steps to complete the sharing invitation:
1. Type the name of the person you want to share your calendar with in the Share with box. Outlook Web App automatically searches in the address book for the name you typed.
2. After the person is found, they're automatically added to the list of people to share the calendar with. You can add as many people as you want.
3. Share access options. Choose how much information you want to share. Full Details lets the person see all the information about events—except those marked as Private—on your calendar. Limited details shows the subject and location. Availability only shows only that you have an event at a particular time, but no other details are provided. Private events always show as busy.
You can give people inside your organization permission to edit your calendar by selecting Editor. To give someone permission to send and respond to meeting requests on your behalf, select Delegate.
4. You can edit the subject if you like.
5. If you have more than one calendar, choose which you want to share. Most people share their default calendar (named Calendar), but you can share any calendar that’s part of your mailbox.
6. After you’ve added everyone you want to share with and what level of access you want them to have, choose Send to share the invitation, or choose Discard to cancel.